Pillivuyt Rectangular Baker White Porcelain 10" / 26.4cm x 6" / 14.1cm Non-stick
High Street £30.00
Our Pillivuyt porcelain roasters can be found in fine restaurants throughout France a culinary country where cooking is taken very seriously. Designed and used by chefs worldwide the even-heating properties of these dishes are perfect for roasting meats vegetables and casserole-style dishes. Adaptable to baking desserts or dishes for a large group and perfect for serving as well. Over gentle heat roasters can be de-glazed on the stovetop to make outstanding gravy from the pan drippings. Clean-up is a breeze. The Pillivuyt roasters all-white finish and timeless design is robust and durable enough for everyday use going from freezer to oven to table and into the dishwasher.
- Material: Porcelain
- Model details: 111466
- Made from super-strong porcelain.
- A pure white, diamond-hard glaze is embedded throughout the piece rather than applied to the surface. The result is glossy and strong porcelain designed to last.
- Thermal shock resistant – withstands temperatures between -25°C and 300°C, and can be transferred directly from freezer to oven or microwave.
- Resistant to scratching and chipping.
- Hygienic and easy to clean – non-porous glaze won’t absorb bacteria, tastes or odours.
- Freezer, microwave and oven safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Durable, Thermal shock resistant, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher safe.
- Roasting Dish Porcelain
- Included: 1 x Roasting Dish
- Size: 24cm x 14cm x 3