Makita Battery BL1830 18V 3Ah LXT Li Ion Compact Lightweight Optimum Charging
High Street £110.57
Multi contact terminals reduce electrical resistance and increase connection stability, withstanding against vibration and ultimately to ensure a current supply to the tool. The BL1830B 3.0 Ah Li-ion battery has a 4 stage LED battery fuel gauge indicator, works with current Li-ion chargers and has a 22 minute charge time on both Makita DC18Rc and DC18RD chargers, and a 60 minute charge time on the Makita DC18SD charger. Chargers are not included.
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Model details: 0.9 Cordless 18 V
- Lightweight and has a longer run time and battery life.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% more lifetime work
- 2x more cycles, 5x Lower self-discharge keeps battery cells active and ready for use, even after long periods of storage
- Charging at any time will have no effect on the battery
- Battery's built-in Memory Chip communicates with the charger to maximize battery life
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Lightweight, Long Battery Life, LED Indicator, Compact
- Battery Metal, Plastic Black Modern
- Included: Makita Battery BL1830
- Date: (H)115.1 x (W)749 x (D)701 mm