IMF Induction Interface Plate Heat Diffuser 19cm Stainless Steel
High Street £26.50
Those new to induction cooking may come to find that they can no longer use a large portion of their existing cookware. Rather than going through the expense of replacing it all instantaneously, why not use your existing items with the aid of this very useful accessory. The induction disk does exactly what it says on the tin. It is a flat disk which sits on the surface of your induction cook top and becomes heated. It will then in turn become a hot cooking surface onto which you can place any item of non-ferrous (non-induction) cookware to use as standard. Although the use of a disk wastes many of inductions top qualities such as being energy efficient, it allows you to still retain those special, niche items of cookware such as the copper butter warmer or Bialetti which would otherwise be rendered useless on your induction cook top.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Model details: 664561
- Used to heat non-induction pans on induction hobs.
- Can be used on both gas and electric hobs as a heat diffuser.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Caution, handle will get hot.
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Easy to use, Adjustable flame, Easy to refill
- Heat Diffuser Plate Stainless Steel
- Included: 1 x Heat Diffuser Plate
- Size: (Dia)19cm