Demeyere Atlantis Saucepan with Lid Stainless Steel 18cm 2.2L
High Street £215.00
For optimal cooking in a saucepan the walls should not draw heat up and away from the bottom of the pot. The heat is contained by the walls and the lid; the base of the saucepan conducts the heat evenly.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Model details: Atlantis
- The thin, straight stainless steel walls keep the heat contained in the pan so food will cook more quickly, saving time and energy.
- The lid fits exceptionally tightly to the pot. This prevents steam from escaping, which means it is possible to cook with very little or no water. Cooking with little water is very fast and steams the food so that more flavours and nutrients are retained. Cooking with no water retains all the nutrients and produces delicious results.
- The welded stainless steel handle prevents the accumulation of dirt or leftovers and guarantee hygienic cooking. It is comfortable to hold and remains cool to touch on the hob so there is no need for a cloth or glove.
- It has a perfect pouring edge for both liquids and sauces of any consistency, so if you make a risotto or use this saucepan for making stock you do not need to use a ladle.
- Less stirring is required because thanks to the 7 layer capsule base (which includes 2 layers of silver and a layer of pure copper the same diameter as the base of the pan) heat is spread evenly across the base of the pan, so the contents won't burn (as long as you are using a normal level of heat).
- Since it is stainless steel you can use any type of utensil; metal, wooden, silicone without the risk of damaging the surface.
- TriplInduc base, seven layers of silver and copper for extra quick heat conductivity and optimal heat distribution
- Silvinox-treated casing for efficient cleaning
- Capacity: Unknown2.2 Litre
- Features: Ovenproof, Dishwasher safe
- Saucepan Stainless Steel
- Included: 1 x Saucepan
- Size: (Dia) 18cm