Worx Boundary Creation For Robot Lawn Mower WA0863 Digital Fence Outdoor Garden
High Street £149.00
The off limits option creates a boundary around areas of your lawn without the need to connect to your main boundary wire. It’s great for making areas of your lawn temporarily off limits. For example, with seasonal equipment like a trampoline, if you move it, just move the digital fence with it. You can make a permanent change to your lawn without disturbing your original landroid boundary wire, just place the OFF limits sensor on-board your Android and surround areas with digital fence strip (20M included). NOTE: Please note this model Off Limits is NOT compatible with Model WR149E (700m2).
- Material: Plastic
- Great for making areas of your lawn temporarily off limits, such as trampolines, seasonal decors, and other non-permanent objects
- Magnetic strip creates no-mow zones without using main boundary wire
- Easy to add permanent features to your garden without re-laying the boundary wire
- Perfect for seasonal, non-permanent objects like trampolines, lawn furniture, and fire pits
- Easy to install, simply insert the off limits module onto
- The WORX WA0863 off limits module creates a boundary around areas of your lawn without the need to connect with your main boundary wire. You can use it to greatly simplify the installation of Landroid by removing the need to surround inner areas with the main boundary wire.
- Compatible with Landroid Models WR139E, WR140E, WR150E
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Compact, Modern, Easy To Install
- Boundary Creation Module Plastic Multicoloured Modern
- Included: Off Limits module, a 20m Magnetic boundary strip (tape), and 8 pegs