Steinel Electric Heat Gun HL1620S 2 Heat Settings 1 Air Flow Setting 1600W 240V
High Street £44.00
2-stage air flow heat gun for drying plasterwork, shrinking on cable sleeves, thawing frozen water pipes and much more. Features an optimised centre of gravity for fatigue-free one-handed working. Integrated thermal cut-out to prevent overheating.
- Material: Metal, plastic
- Model details: 0.09 Electric 1600W 240V
- Drying plasterwork has never been easier, stripping paint turns into sheer pleasure and waxing skis
- Weighting 670 g and with an optimised centre of gravity, this hot air tool fits comfortably into the hand and permits fatigue-free working
- Finished to a high standard of quality, the HL 1620 S hot air blower is built to last a good 20% longer than the predecessor model
- Depending on needs, there are two temperature settings to choose from: 300 and 500 C
- Impressive 1600 watts of power, airflow rate adjustable to two settings (240/450 l/min)
- With integrated thermal cut-out to prevent overheating. Suitable for all standard nozzles (apart from reduction nozzles)
- The HL 1620 S hot air pistol is always a huge help when it comes to thawing frozen water pipes, shrinking on cable sleeves, drying wet paint
- Airflow: 240 L/min.
- Air Temperature: 300-500°C.
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Easy to use, Compact, Lightweight, 2 Heat Settings, Overheating Protection
- Heat Gun Metal, plastic Blue
- Included: Steinel Electric Heat Gun HL1620S