Megger Multifunction Tester MFT1741 With Loop Test and Confidence Meter
High Street £1419.99
The MFT1741 multifunction tester is an instrument designed for testing low voltage electrical installations and especially in locations that suffer from high electrical noise. It provides all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations. Automatic start - no need to press TEST so leaving both hands free to hold probes. EN61010 CAT IV safety rating and tough IP54 case. Simple colour-coded test selection. 6 AA batteries required.
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Model details: 0.09 Battery 100V
- Fast, repeatable 3-wire no–trip loop test results on normal circuits
- Built–in confidence meter that indicates the reliance you can place on your loop measurement
- 3-wire loop test results from noisy circuits that are repeatable and in which you can have confidence.
- Results unaffected by RCD or RCBO impedance
- Enhanced non-trip loop impedance measurement technology.
- Full single and 3 phase compliant installation testing.
- 10 mA to 1 A single and 3 phase RCD testing.
- Earth testing and stake-less testing for electrode resistance measurement.
- Internal memory and Bluetooth® communications.
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Multi-Function, Fast, Repeatable Test Results, Built–in confidence meter, Earth test, Automatic start, Internal memory
- Test Meters Metal, Plastic Multicoloured
- Included: Megger MFT1741 Multifunction Tester, Neck strap
- Size: (L)390 x (W)285 x (D)220mm