Makita Straight Shaft Petrol Garden Line Trimmer EM2654LH 4 Stroke 25.4cc 420mm
High Street £269.99
The Makita EM2654LH MM4-Stroke Petrol Brushcutter features a powerful 25.4cc MM4 4-stroke petrol engine which is cleaner and more efficient than 2-stroke alternatives with running cost up to 60% lower.
This unit is easy to start and can be used at any angle thanks to the multi-position engine lubrication system.
Is supplied with a twin line bump feed trimmer head but can also accept a range of blades for brush and weed clearing.
This unit is lightweight, well balanced and easy to control with an ergonomically designed loop handle and is supplied with a single harness for comfortable prolonged use.
Cutting Width: 420mm
Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.6Ltr
Vibration Level: 4.6m/s²
Shaft Length 139cm
- Blade type-, Blade Diameter-2.4mm, Disc Bore Size-
- Model details: 0.09 Petrol
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: 4-Stroke 25.4cc Makita Engine, Twin Bump-Feed Line, Low Vibration, D-Handle, Straight Shaft
- String Trimmer Metal, Plastic
- Included: Single Harness, Nylon Cutting Head, Oil Bottle, Socket Wrench, Hex Wrench & Accessory Bag
- Size: (L)176cm 5.2kg