La Cocotte Staub Cocotte Nera Ovale 31cm Cast Iron 5.5L
By La Cocotte
High Street £171.00
Staub is one of the best when it comes to cast iron cookware. Beautiful, versatile, durable and functional these casseroles look great in the kitchen and on the table too.
The oval cocotte is perfect for cooking fish and meats and can be used for all styles of cooking like, braising, basting and roasting. By selecting the lowest heat on the stovetop, with sufficient liquid casseroles and pot roasts can be left to their own devices with little attention.
The Oval Cocottes by Staub have been uniquely designed for stovetop use. By selecting the lowest heat, with sufficient liquid casseroles and pot roasts can be left to their own devices with little attention. Inside the Cocotte you will find the interior has been coated with a highly durable non-stick coating. The base of the Staub Cocotte has been made with a ceramic surface making it suitable to cook on all heat surfaces even in the oven. The lid has been made to snugly fit the Cocotte ensuring that all moisture is retained within the Cocotte. On the underside of the lid you will find several spikes which ensure continuous natural basting and distributes all the flavourful juices for a tender and moist finish to you cuisine.
- Material: Cast Iron
- Model details: FR 40509
- Enamelled cast iron cocotte, ideal for slow cooked, one-pot dishes and roasts, to serve 5-6 people
- The self-basting lid creates a rainfall effect of moisture as steam condenses, keeping your dish succulent and full of flavour
- Matte black enamel interior helps to develop great flavour, is scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Suitable for use in the oven, under the grill and on all hob types including induction
- Capacity: Unknown5.5 litres
- Casserole Pan Cast Iron Black
- Size: 160.68 x 31 x 17 cm