Jars Tourron Mug Purple 36cl Dishwasher Microwave Safe
High Street £16.00
A recent addition to the David Mellor shops. Jars is a pottery in the south of France, on the borders of Provence, founded in the late 19th century by Pierre Jars. The stoneware body is particularly durable and the deep blue glaze of the ‘Tourron’ range we have selected has a beautiful lustrous shimmer. Jars pottery make stoneware which is not only very strong but also finely moulded and decorated in delicate colours.
- Material: Stoneware
- Model details: 4203058
- Chip resistant and tough enough for daily use as well as formal dining occasions.
- Economical: Does not wear out. Suitable for professional use
- Easy to clean: Dishwasher Safe
- SAFE: Lead and Cadmium free
- Environmentally sound: Made only from natural materials and with a single firing
- Hand Made in France
- Capacity: Unknown36cl
- Features: Dishwasher safe, Scratch Resistant, Microwave safe
- Mug Stoneware Purple
- Included: 1 x Mug
- Size: (H)9.5 x (W)12 x (Dia)8.5cm