Jaga Knockonwood Horizontal Wooden Cased Radiator Oak Veneer (H)550mm (W)1000mm
High Street £443.00
The Jaga Knockonwood is the very first wooden radiator.
The beautifully designed simple yet elegant covering has been finished with the noblest veneer.
Durable wood that curves gracefully along the wall.
The Jaga Knockonwood’s warm power radiates from its Low-H2O core, which guarantees energy savings and greater heating comfort.
The surface temperature remains safe at all times, even at a water temperature of 90°C
Supplied with solid wall brackets kit and air vent.
Dynamic Boost Effect (DBE) technology for even greater power and efficiency.
Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber.
- Material: Steel, Wood
- Model details: KNOW004812 1100W 3753Btu
- Bar measurement: 10 bar
- Timber certificate: TT-COC-003110
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Dynamic Boost Effect (DBE) technology, Stable Surface Temperature
- Radiator Steel, Wood Brown Modern
- Included: Radiator, solid wall brackets kit and air vent. Valves not included
- Size: (H)550 x (W)1000 x (D)128mm