Di-Log Multifunction Installation Tester DL9110 18th Edition - Calibrated
High Street £511.25
Designed to fully comply with the testing requirements of the 18th Edition. Designed to be worn around the neck with a comfortable harness for easy function selecting and testing. RCD-LOC XLT technology for loop testing without tripping any type of RCD or RCBO with very high accuracy and no RCD uplift. Features auto-start loop and continuity test, colour-changing RGB display indicating error. Supplied with a toolbox-style carry case.
- Model details: 0.09
- Earth Continuity Test Range 0.01Ω-99.9kΩ
- Insulation Resistance Test Range 0.01-999MΩ
- 50 Hz
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee (T&Cs Apply)
- Test Lead Null (9.99Ω)
- Resistance: 199 Ω
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Backlit LCD Display, Fully Protected on All Ranges, Earth Fault Loop Impedance Test, RCD Test, Prospective Short Circuit Test, Low Battery Indicator, With Continuity Buzzer, Manufactured in the UK.
- Voltage Testers Multicoloured
- Included: DL9110, calibration certificate, 13A mains lead, 3-wire lead set with croc clips and GS38 probes, neck strap, 6 x AA batteries and toolbox-style carry case.
- Size: 1360 g