Claude Dozorme Leg of Lamb Holder Bone Holder 20cm/ 8"
By Claude Dozorme
High Street £110.00
Secure your leg of lamb for carving with Laguiole's ultra stylish holder. This classic French tool allows you to carve the meat evenly from both sides of the leg, and features a brass riveted rosewood handle and a stainless steel vice. Simply place the bone in the vice, tighten and carve. The people of Laguiole in the Aveyron department of France enjoy a long tradition of forging finely crafted knives and accessories. Established in 1902, Claude Dozorme is a brand that is seeped in family tradition. Known world wide, it combines innovation with classic forms to create its timeless range.
- Material: Steel & Rosewood
- Model details: Laguiole
- Each piece is individually crafted by hand and is a hallmark of the highest quality. To highlight this, each piece bears the signature of the Master Cutler, Claude Dozorme.
- Handwash only.
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Stylish, With Presentation Box
- Leg of Lamb Holders Steel & Rosewood Silver
- Included: 1 x Leg of Lamb Holder
- Size: (L) 20cm/8"