British General RCBO CUCRB20A 32 Amp 30mA Type AC Curve B Consumer Unit Breaker
By British General
High Street £109.99
Suitable for use on AC and pulsed DC circuits within BG Fortress range of consumer units and enclosures. Integrated blue neutral lead. Manual test button.
- Single module RCBOs will occupy one outgoing way.
- Positive contact indication status.
- Device capable of being locked in the 'ON' or 'OFF' Position.
- Manufactured and tested to EN/IEC 61009-1 standards.
- An RCBO is a combination of an MCB and RCD. This enables both overcurrent protection and earth fault current protection by a single unit.
- MCB with type ‘B’ characteristics.
- Type AC – Ensures tripping for residual AC currents.
- Capacity: Unknown
- Features: Compact Size, Easy Installation, Durable
- Consumer Unit White
- Included: British General RCBO Compact
- Date: (H)86 x (W)78 x (D)17.8 mm