Bodum Teapot Press Glass Handle 0.5l with Permanent Filter
High Street £38.00
A spherical glass teapot with integrated infuser basket and stainless steel lid, for use with loose tea. The 500ml capacity should be enough for 2 cups of tea. As well as being attractive, the glass body is ideal for telling at a glance how strong your tea is. The short spout will also be easier to store without breakages. Simply pour in hot water, wait a couple of minutes (depending on how strong you want your tea), then press down the plunger. This stops the brewing process - so no more over stewed tea once you come back for a second cup! Tea leaves are contained neatly in the bottom of the diffuser section, making it easier to empty and clean. The glass section is dishwasher safe, and can even be used in the microwave. Ensure that you remove the metal lid and plunger before dishwashing or microwaving.
- Material: Chrome, glass
- Model details: 180716
- TEA PRESS: Brew a delicious cup of tea in this glass tea press that utilises the same brewing system as the French press, perfect for loose teas and tea bags.
- INFUSER: Tea filter is made with an elastic silicone rim and ensures leaves and kernels remain within the strainer while brewing.
- MAXIMUM FLAVOUR: Brew tea to your liking without needing to remove the infuser, simply press down on plunger once preferred coloring and strength is reached for a perfect cup of tea in minutes.
- GLASS TEAPOT: Sleek design is made with a borosilicate glass body.
- Microwave Safe: No
- Oven Safe: No
- Number of cups: 2 Cups
- Capacity: Unknown500ml
- Features: Double Wall, Stainless Steel, Dishwasher-safe
- Tea Press Chrome, glass Black
- Included: 1 x Glass Tea Press
- Size: W14 x H14 x D13.5cm